I'm happy to report that Jayda had her first lesson with a different violin teacher today and it went very well! Such a better fit and I'm re-excited for her! I stayed for the duration of this lesson, just to get a feel for things and it was 100% more fun, less demeaning and Yay! When we left and got out to the car, Jayda said..."That was FUN, Mom!"
What a relief.
And as an added bonus, she will go to her lesson on Monday's immediately after school and I'll pick her up when I get off work. So much easier. I feel like it's late enough when we get home (and dark enough) that staying in town an extra 45 minutes to an hour was really not working for us. Both Paisley and Jayda are always super hungry as soon as we get home on a normal day as it was.
I found some of her teacher's work at this link http://www.reverbnation.com/elizablue
And if you're bored you can look her up on youtube.com and search for Eliza Blue. Super talented, neat person! She's very unique and original in a refreshing way.
No comments:
Post a Comment