Day 1 of back on weight watchers. I decided to get a jump on the whole new year's resolution thing and go ahead and start TODAY. Because the best time to start is NOW...right? Right.
So I'm committing myself back to weight watchers, hardcore. Tracking EVERYTHING. Because that is what has worked for me. It's the only thing that has worked for me. I'm still going to use advocare products, simply because I like them, but won't be following their 24 day challenge. Rather a lifetime challenge.
I loaded up on fruits and veggies and CHICKEN this weekend, so we are ready to go. Started my morning with a Spark (advocare) and grapefruit. Here we go!
My ultimate goal is to lose 30 pounds. Short term, start with 10. I'd love to get 2 off each week, so there's this weeks number...TWO!
If you'd like to order any products from Advocare go here.
https://www.advocare.com/130944268/MemberHome.aspx
I highly recommend the spark mix (mix with water) for an alternative to pop. I like the watermelon flavor, Jed likes the fruit punch.
Who's with me? Let's set some goals!!
No comments:
Post a Comment