We celebrated Christmas with the Seim side of the family yesterday. Jayda and Paisley really enjoyed playing with Owen and Ketch (who live in Utah). When we came home they commented that they wished they lived closer and how fun they are to play with. They truly seem to play better with boys than they do with girls. Even at daycare Paisley's main playmate is a boy. There were quite a few Seim's gone this year, so it was a smaller crowd, but we all fit better in grandma Bonnie's house! When we got home the girls played all night with their new toys. Jayda got a fancy jewelry box from Grandma and Grandpa Seim and a journal with a LOCK from the gift drawing. She has been begging for a journal with a lock, so Kelly nailed that one! Paisley got a My Little Pony bag with a new baby inside and a fun cheeseburger game from her grandparents. She was a happy girl too. Although she didn't like it when I put some of my stuff in her bag to carry. I guess she didn't want to share :(
We are off to Rapid tomorrow to celebrate with the Maude side. Ready for this day to speed right along! I'll post pictures as soon as I get them uploaded!
No comments:
Post a Comment