I forgot that Monday morning I would wake up in a hotel room without a scale, so this week's weigh in comes on Tuesday! Much to my surprise I actually lost 1 pound! After a weekend of way to much McDonald's, I was fairly sure my scale was going to show me a dreaded number. I stuck with diet pop all weekend and opted for a salad over french fries when given the choice. Friday I only had an apple for lunch because I knew we were going to the pizza ranch for supper with the girl scouts. I loaded up on lettuce there and only had 1 piece of pizza. I did however indulge in the dessert pizza, because well...it's just so good! So Friday wasn't a fail I didn't feel like. Saturday I know I went over my point allowance. We had to pick Jayda up from her girl scout sleepover at 7:30 and both girls were hungry. Since we were staying with Taylor and she was still sleeping we went through the McDonald's drive through. Not our best choice, but it worked. Lunch was Wendy's chicken sandwich but I cut my portions in half and didn't get my usual Coke. We ate at Perkins Saturday night. I should have ordered a big salad, but really really wanted the chicken melt. So I did, but with a side salad instead of fries. Baby steps here...and I ate just a little over half of the sandwich.
Sunday we didn't have breakfast and hit McDonald's (again) for lunch. That ended up being my only meal for the day. We had intended to order pizza from the hotel before the Lady Antebellum concert, but time slipped away and it was go time. I think I have had my McDonald's fill for a while. Ack. Kind of makes me sick to think about how much we ate there.
Anyway, back to good, clean eating today. My morning spark and an apple, lunch was chicken noodle soup (progresso light) and supper will probably be a salad and chicken. One day at a time. My total is now at 6 pounds!
No comments:
Post a Comment