Last week Jayda went to kid's club at a nearby church after school so just Paisley and I were in the car on the drive home. From the backseat comes the question, "Mom, how do you just get over something?" I then asked her what she meant and she said, "like if someone calls you a name or makes fun of you, how do you get over it?"
I was kind of giggling at this point, because she was genuinely interested in learning the magic of getting over something and she has clearly been told a time or two to do just that..get over it!
Bless her little heart for having the courage to figure out her world problems on her own! I told her that if someone is calling her names that she should tell them that hurts her feelings and give them a hug! She piped in, "and a kiss!" I said sure! A kiss too! I wasn't real sure how to answer her question. Conversations with a four year old can get interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment