Jayda and Paisley survived a dentist checkup without any cavities! Yay!!! In true Paisley fashion, she came skipping out of her cleaning, smiling and laughing. She even exclaimed, "I love the dentist!" Jayda does not agree! She did OK and they were able to get x-rays and get her cleaning done, but there is no part of the process that she finds remotely enjoyable. She was relieved she didn't have any cavities though, and I think has figured out how important it is to take care of her teeth so we can avoid painful experiences. I'm just glad it's over and we made it out nearly tear-free.
Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
Jayda and her friends at the Rush game
Paisley and I at the Rush game
Josie and I before the Lady Antebellum concert. Which by the way, was AWESOME!
Charity, Taylor, Josie and me again!
We had so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment