Guess what?!!! When I woke up this morning I was officially 5 pounds thinner than I was two Monday's ago! YAY!!!! I lost 2 pounds this past week, bringing my total to 5 so far! As you can imagine I'm pretty excited about this first, baby milestone. Sometimes week 2 doesn't go so swell and it's so discouraging to feel like you're losing momentum so soon in the game. I'm half way to my first, small goal of 10 pounds. Really would be great to get 5 more off by the end of January, but will continue to take it one day at a time.
This Friday we are going to a Rush game with the Girl Scouts, then I'll be in Rapid Saturday, Sunday and come home Monday after dentist appointments. I'm a little nervous about being away from my routine and healthy food choices for that many days. I'm going to do my best to make healthy choices and not give in to old habits. I had a Coke last night, my first Coke in 2 weeks, and man it was good! Most importantly, I didn't crack one open this morning and mixed up my spark. One coke every once in a while will not hurt anything, but 5 a week, WILL!
No comments:
Post a Comment