Then I look back at our pictures and realize how far we've come. There's hope we may live inside it ....someday!
They have all the tongue and groove ceiling done, just need to finish it with trim. Now Jed is working on finishing plumbing to all the tubs and showers. Yesterday he opened the valve and turned the water on. That was kind of exciting to hear running water! Of course one of the hoses wasn't the right size for the toilet so he couldn't get that running quite yet. Man it will be nice to have a working toilet in there! Our heating/cooling system should be finished up this week. The installer (co-worker) promised he was coming out Tuesday AND Wednesday this week, so I'm going to hold him to it. And throw a pouty fit if he doesn't show up.
Below are some updated progress pictures
Left of the tile in bathroom before grout. Right picture with grout. This tile is in all the bathrooms.

This is the shower curtain I think I'll do in the upstairs bathroom for the girls. And Paisley's room will be in these colors also. The picture on the right is what I want to do in Jayda's room, with those colors and a turquoise accent wall.
These are the before and after of the ceiling.







No comments:
Post a Comment