Welp, the scale was not nice to me this morning and I was up a half pound. Dangit! Honestly I was afraid that was coming because I didn't give my eating 100% this past week. I ate way too many chips, but I just couldn't stop! I also ran out of my favorite soups so my lunch plans got thrown off.
But it's Monday, the beginning of a new week, and I'm stocked up on all my '"go to" foods and WILL make this week count. I've got my at work routine cleaned up, need to work on my at-home foods now. I've been guilty of shoving anything I can find in my mouth, the minute I get home and that's just not going to work! We ran out of lettuce last week too and didn't have a single salad ALL week. So that didn't help my efforts at all either. Got to have your greens and I simply did not get mine in. Really should think about going back to weekly meal planning. It really helps lay it all out in front of you and keeps our meals more balanced. We tend to eat beef every night and really should be eating more chicken and fish.
Goal for this week: stay on track with healthy foods and lose 2-3 pounds to get back on schedule!
No comments:
Post a Comment