Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekly Menu

How could it possibly be time for another menu. I really have to be in the mood to do this, or our weekly outlook isn't so great.

I'm not in the mood

I'll do my best.

I think Jed will be haying most evenings this week, leaving just the girls and I. Paisley has begun eating whatever we eat so I have to include Paisley friendly foods now too.

Spaghetti   I know its a frequent item on my menu. But it's easy, it's cheap and Jayda LOVES it. It's the one meal I can
                    cook and I know I won't have to coerce her to eat it. It makes Mondays slightly better in other words.

Turkey, baked potato (have yet to get this done for TWO weeks!)

Homemade Pizza, bread sticks

BLT's, corn on the cob, mixed fruit

Chicken strips, fried potatoes, watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment