I'm taking a break from the weekly menu this week. . . possibly longer.
Paisley has come down with a yucky fever, and I'm not feeling so swell myself. I've also decided it's time to go back on my no supper diet. Yes you heard me, no supper. I did this diet before our wedding, and it's basically the only diet that's ever worked for me. It's simple, few rules and effective. Eat a reasonable breakfast and lunch and don't eat supper.
Of course I'll still cook for the kids, but their meals aren't really worth detailing for you every week.
I also did a diet squirt and chips'n salsa diet once. It worked too. It included, eating and drinking diet squirt with chips 'n salsa every day while painting the inside of a trailer without air conditioning, in the middle of July. Fun. No. Effective. Yes.
very interesting...i decided to take a break from my menu too. thought i would post when i make something that is worth noting - aka edible!
ReplyDelete