I thought I was going blind for while, until my girl posted the entry I linked below
Pioneer woman saves my world!
I was having a horrible time seeing if my pictures were in focus before I took them. I was finally trying to step outside my comfort level and use the manual settings on my camera to take pictures, rather than relying on auto focus. I was so excited to get my macro lens, and then a little disappointed that my eyes weren't allowing me to tell if I was out of focus or not, before I took the picture. I'd have to wait until I downloaded them to really see I wasn't getting what I was trying for.
Then a few days ago I read the above post and my world is happy again! My eyes may be going blind, but there's an adjustment I can make on my camera for that! I tried it last night, and the stars aligned! I can SEE I shouted from the rooftops, I CAN SEE. OK, so it wasn't that dramatic and everyone but Jed was asleep, so I had a quiet moment of excitement to myself. Now I'm off to explore . . . in perfect focus!
Hey, that's kind of a catchy name "(In)Perfect focus." I like!
No comments:
Post a Comment