The teacher is one of those people who you know has really found her niche, and is truly fit to be doing what she is doing. Sometimes at Head Start, I have to question why these people are teachers.
They are starting their lessons out, learning about Creation. Jayda came home and said they also learned "that it's not OK to hit." Hmmmm, guess I thought she already knew that. Apparently not. {fail}
I asked her, if she had been hitting anyone, and she answered, "Yes we are always hitting each other at day care." {Oh fantastic..big FAIL}
I'm think we'll be happy with this preschool, after just one day, I already wish it was a full time program and we'd skip out on the Head Start
When Jed came home, Jayda ran outside to tell him about her day. She shreeked with excitement, "DADDY, my new school is AWESOME!" {success!}
On another slightly annoying note. When I arrived at day care to drop Paisley off, I was told a little girl who was there yesterday, had pink eye. {please don't let this be starting again} Immediately my eyes began itching. Ugh, really hoping we avoid that nasty little annoyance. Jayda was about this same age when she had her first bout with the lovely pink eye. Then I got it, then Jed got it, then Jayda got it {again}. Then Jed got it, then I got it and so on and so on It was so awful it was almost comical, except it wasn't. I had given up and resigned to the fact that we would never rid our family of using eye gunk. OK, it was slightly funny when Jed got it and had to go on the oily goop. He'd really slather it on his eye, and it would be all over his snuffle-ufagus eye lashes. He'd wake up with it smeared all over his face. Lemme tell ya, it was seductive. So pray for us, pray that we avoid the pink eye plague.
No comments:
Post a Comment