Jayda had a fever on Tuesday and Wednesday. Unfortunately it hit her on Tuesday AFTER she was at day care. She slept the entire day and didn't eat or play. You heard me...JAYDA didn't eat OR play...ALL day. I think the world stopped spinning for a brief moment, and somewhere you could hear a record being scratched.
On with the story, so her babysitter offered her some gatoraid to keep her from getting dehydrated, and probably to entice her to drink something. When I picked her up and we were driving home she said, "Can you get me some of that Alligator stuff?"
Me: What?
Jayda: That alligator drink stuff
Me: I'm not sure what you're talking about
Jayda: Kaye gave me some alligator stuff to drink when I wasn't feeling good.
Ding ding, a light came on. GATOR-AID! (alligator)
It's fun being a translator. I think I'll add that to my resume.
No comments:
Post a Comment