Jayda at the zoo in 2008 (above)
Jayda at the zoo in 2010
My gawsh, how does that happen? How can two years fly by so quickly, but when you think of two years down the road, it seems so far away? I dunno, but I do have proof that Jayda's hair has actually grown in the past two years, although it sure seems like it never gets any longer! And it should probably be noted that the fence in the top picture is NOT the same fence as the lower picture! Home girl didn't grow THAT much!
Some more Zoo pics
Notice the tiger laying by the rock?
No, I actually didn't say "ok, make the weirdest face you can"
This was the first outing we've gone on and really used the double stroller, other than on walks at home. Oh my! It is a MUST HAVE, especially at this particular zoo. I was wishing it had a third spot or some pedals and I'd jump on too! It made a lot of walking on a hot day, a much more enjoyable experience for both Jayda and myself! Thanks Tiff, we love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment