Thursday, March 20, 2014

12

As I write this I am on the verge of hitting twelve pounds lost. I cannot explain how exciting it is to see 2 pound losses for a couple of weeks now. By the time Monday rolls around I will be able to weigh in, but I'll be on my way to an airport so I won't be able to blog about it. I just have to continue to eat sensibly and I WILL hit my little goal! I'm also mentally preparing myself for a week away from my normal, and really, really, really wanting to make healthy choices while we are away so I don't un-do all the progress I've made this month. Even if it's just a few pounds, I really dislike having to lose those two pounds over again. My hope is that I will stay the same, no loss, no gain. That, I would consider successful!

The girls and I are leaving on Monday for Salt Lake City! yay! I have a Marketing Conference there that I have to attend Tues, Wed and Thurs during the day, so Tiff will watch the girls, then in the evenings we will spend time with the Batie's! Prettttty excited to spend a whole week there! Jed is calving so he isn't able to come with us and I'm sure it's going to be a long week for him, without his girls :(
He says he will have the house done by the time we get home. Haha. But hey, that would be cool!

The girls are super excited to fly and see Wyatt and Cooper's city! Should be a great week. Tomorrow I took the day off to run to Rapid and get Jed stocked up on groceries and the essentials. Also to treat the girls and spend some time pampering ourselves. I'm taking them to get haircuts, manicures and pedicures. I didn't tell them until yesterday and they both squealed with excitement. They really have had to spend a lot of hours with an iPad or TV the past month and I do feel guilty for the countless weekends they have had to suck it up and be OK with just staying home so we can work on the house. They deserve a little treat. Jayda also tells me she wants to get her ears pierced, but I'm not sure she will go through with it. She's chickened out about 4 times since the 1st attempt/disaster when we only got one pierced and she refused to let them pierce the other. I think she was 4 when that happened. Paisley has absolutely no interest in earrings. Every time I mention it, she bluntly replies with NO. End of story. NO. Which is fine with me. Girls having earrings isn't something I view as a necessity. I didn't get my own done until 8th or 9th grade. Then I thought I had to have 3 holes in each ear. Also not necessary!


No comments:

Post a Comment