Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February results

I'm still hovering at 8 pounds lost. As much as I want to feel bad about not losing more this month, I really just have to let myself be happy with what I HAVE achieved. Slow as it may be, I am seeing changes and progress is happening people! When I lift weights, I am sore the next day, so that tells me that I'm building something other than fat!

I got on the treadclimber last night and suffered through 7.5 minutes (1/5 mile) and my legs were so stinking sore from painting that I just couldn't do it! So I grabbed my hand weights and did arms, since remarkably, they are not sore? How does that work? Anyway, I know I'm not doing near enough, but I do get that shakey feeling aftewards, so I'm getting there!

On the positive side, it's a new month, a fresh start and I'm setting out to get 5 pounds off in March for my goal. Ready. Set. Go!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Keep up the good work, Tally!! You can do it!
    Love ya, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete