Monday, March 10, 2014

All in the Jeans

Well I'll have to catch up with a weigh in tomorrow, because today I woke up at 7:00 and we leave our house at 7:15. So there was no showering, no time for anything but the necessary, make-myself presentable essentials. The time change didn't get me, I was fully aware of that and changed all of our clocks, but somehow when I hit the snooze, I must have shut my alarm off rather than snoozing. Such is life. Days like this I really wish I had a job where I could wear a cap, because it was certainly a cap wearing hair day. Thankfully after painting all day yesterday, I took a shower last night. Although I still have primer all over myself. You win some, you lose some.

Speaking of work wear. I don't think I ever shared with you that our new manager at work changed our dress code a few months ago, so we can wear jeans EVERY DAY! For some people it's probably not a big deal, but for this girl, it is absolutely amazing!! Jeans just make every single day, a little bit better. It's just so much easier. This guy scored major points! Of course, we are still allowed to wear dress pants if we choose, and there are many who do and some days I still wear leggings. This summer I'm sure I'll wear some of my colored capri's that I don't mind as much. But a WHOLE section of my closet just got cleaned out and donated to my sister, who still has to wear pants to work! Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment