Yahoo!! I hit the 10 pound mark and went ahead and exceeded it! Officially down 10.5 pounds. On Saturday when I weighed, I was down 11 pounds. Then on Sunday I ate my weight in mashed potatoes because...well because they were gooooood! And I never make them, so it was a bit of a splurge. We picked Jayda up from a sleepover and went to Smokys for their Sunday buffet. I ate light the rest of the day, so it all worked out in the end!
Pretty excited to see some results after having several weeks of minimal loss. It probably doesn't hurt that I have painted for two hours every night during the week and 8 hours a day on both weekend days.
My clothes are beginning to fit better again as I get closer to my "normal" weight. So that always helps keep me motivated. Seeing a number on a scale and seeing clothes fit again boosts the confidence! I can do this. Again! I would still like to see 4 more pounds come off by the end of the month, but realize another 2 is more realistic.
Staying on track while at work has gotten a lot easier because we finally got rid of the "coffee kitty" fund that buys snacks for coffee breaks. So there is no longer a table of crap food downstairs to temp me every time I take a break or eat lunch. It will be interesting to see how many people start dropping some pounds from that one small change.
One day at at time. We're getting there!
That's awesome!! High five!!
ReplyDelete