Friday, February 4, 2011

iPhone

Yesterday, Verizon rolled out it's very first iPhone.

At 1am.

I had considered getting up at 1am to order, but decided that was insane.
So at 8am I checked to see if I could stil get one. I could, but it would cost $650.

Are you kidding me? For a phone?

I'm not elgible for an upgrade so I have to wait until November to get it at a much cheaper price. Ugh. Rediculous. Unless of course, any of you want to sell me your upgrade? Hmmm? Any takers?
I'll give you my phone!

Look at that beauty. Capable of so much!

Guess I'll have to wait until I'm THIRTY to get one. Sad. Sad month that will be.
Pshhh. Not. Jed's always older, so who cares.

Last night he told me he thought I was rediculous because I still watch MTV.
His words, "Most 30 year olds don't still watch MTV."

My words, "Uhm excuse me. YOU ARE THIRTY.
I. AM. NOT."

No comments:

Post a Comment