Thank the Lord, I'm back on the losing side of the scale! Thank you my prayer warriors!
I lost two pounds this week, putting my total at 17 pounds. I didn't eat all that well this week, but I worked out harder and unlocked the treads on my tread climber, making it a more intense work out. On the days I felt like I had ate too much, I skipped supper. I normally don't like to skip meals, since it tends to set myself up for a bad "next day," as far as hunger control. But I worked through it and finally saw the numbers on the scale MOVE!
I'm one pound from losing 10 percent of my total weight!
While at the doctors office, I snuck a peak at my chart. I'm finally pretty close to pre-Jayda numbers. Exciting stuff here! Keep on, keep'in on!
No comments:
Post a Comment