Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bieber fever

I have to share this, for future embarrassing material.

Embarrassing for Jayda, that is.

The last time were in Rapid, at Walmart, Jayda coerced me over to the girls clothing section. She pointed out a Justin Bieber hoody and asked if she could get it. I replied, "No, you don't even know who that is."

She agreed. Actually she said, "Well who is it?" I told her it was a singer, but didn't tell her his name.

When we got home that evening, a clip of one of his music videos came on TV. "MOM, MOM, MOM, LOOK, it's that boy on the shirt. Justin Beaver!!! Now can I get that shirt since I know who he is?"


It's been over a month since that happened, and she has NOT forgotten. Her fondness for Mr. Bieber has grown and of course, the kid is every where.

On our drive home last night one of his songs came on. Afterwards she said, "Don't forget to bring my money with this weekend, so I can buy that Justin Beaver "shrirt."

"BIEBER honey, BIEBER. Not BEAVER."

She was even more thrilled last night when the Glee episode was themed around him! Gotta admit, the lil guy is pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment