Friday, July 23, 2010

Welcome to Jayda's world

I remembered a few more Jayda quotes, and 1 Jed quote, so I sprinted to my blog to share before I forgot! OK so I didn't sprint. Sprinting is painful. I sprinted down our gravel road pushing Paisley in a stroller a couple nights ago, and I felt my butt jiggle in a way I'd never felt before. Then I had to stop because Taylor was behind me and I didn't want to scare her from ever returning. . .or going on a walk with me again.

It was raining this week, so Jed and Ryder were at the house most of the day.
Jed: Well I guess since it's raining we'll just sit inside all day and be bored.
Jayda: Welcome to my world

I'd like to give Jayda full credit for that, but she may or may not have heard that phrase a time or two previously.

Jed rode with me to Rapid last weekend to get his truck. We were driving by Memorial Park.

Jed: What's going on there?
Me: Hills Alive
Jed: Why do they all have coolers? Isn't that a Christian deal?
Me: Yes, Jed. Coolers are good for holding more than just beer
Jed: Well, like they'd be THAT thirsty to need a whole cooler.
Me: {sigh} turn here

{Jayda sitting on the couch}
Jayda: my legs look chunky when I sit like this.
Jed: Your legs are NOT chunky.
{Jayda pulls up her shorts to look at her thighs}: WELL they ARE here. Chunky and FAT. {looks over at Taylor's} So are YOURS!
{meanwhile she is eating cheesecake}
Me: That cheesecake is going straight to those thighs
Jayda: HAHA, no mom, it's going to my belly.

At supper we were eating corn on the cob. Jed passed Jayda the butter because she likes to butter her own.
Jed: Here's the I can't believe it's NOT butter
Jayda: hahahaha, Yes it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment