I am always on the search for the perfect mascara, and may have found it here. This Covergirl Lash Blast mascara is fantastic. I generally use Clinique mascara, which is also a great product, but slightly spendy for mascara. I was drawn to this orange tube because it'll be easy to find in the makeup isle the next time I'm frantically speeding through Wal-Mart with two whining kids. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it works, and actually does add thickness to the lashes and perfectly separates them. {Sigh} Now I can spend 2 minutes less in the AM, trying to get perfect lashes! I secretly, wish I could put it on Jed's lashes just for fun. It's so completely unfair that God gave a man such ridiculously long and thick eye lashes. What gives, God? Well, as long as he passed them on to his daughters, then I'll let it go.

I use this same stuff! I grabbed it because I had two kids in my cart and it jumped out at me from the shelf. Words of wisdom: It will also jump out to your kids too....Tyson did a little decorating with mine!
ReplyDelete