Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekly Menu

Alice Springs Chicken & baked potato (if it sounds familiar, you've probably had it at Outback)

Hamburger helper (again)

Cheeseburgers, watermelon & pineapple, lettuce salad

Grilled stir fry veggies with grilled steak added


Note there's only four days worth of planning, since we'll be going to the local circus one of these nights. Undecided whether it'll be Faith's or Lemmon's. I'm leaning towards Faith's since I have only been to the drive in ONCE {yes ONCE} this entire summer, which is sick and wrong. They are only open from May 1st until September, so it is vitally important to my sanity to get my fill of their food before the winter sets in and my body disintegrates into nothing. Hmmmm, ok so that's how it plays out it my head, but not so much in the real world.

Click on the Alice Springs Chicken and Grilled stir fry veggies above, for recipes! See ya next week. Same time, same place, same food, wait. . . . .no. . . Different food. . . I hope

2 comments:

  1. ooh..I have never had the chicken but it looks and sounds amazing! Now I have to convince my hubby that mustard IS edible! I'm making the grilled veggies soon! yummers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you don't tell him, he probably won't notice! I am not a big mustard fan either, but this recipe hides it well!

    ReplyDelete