Sorry that it is Wednesday and I haven't posted a menu. I'm sure you're all starving by now, anxiously awaiting to see what'll be on my table this week.
Monday was a holiday, and a freebie. I wish there were more holidays.
Tuesday- burgers and broccoli. I'm sure you're all as jealous as Jayda was happy. Paisley on the other hand ate more than her share of the broccoli. She was lovin' it.
Wednesday Grilled cheese sandwich and watermelon. I know this sounds super lame, but Jed is now in the hay field and does not come home until 9ish. So look forward to our meals being very non-fuss for a month. . . or two. And I have a bunch of cheese I need to use. The Peterson's tricked me. Ryder left before I could serve him more cheese, and Reanna eats NO CHEESE. What the?
Thursday Tacos
Friday Some sort of hamburger helper entree. What? They were 5 for $5. Leave me alone.
I maybe should have done this menu when I wasn't so tired. . . . or maybe just hungrier?
No comments:
Post a Comment