Last night was incredibly nice out, so the girls and I were playing outside when I got home. Paisley was sick of sitting in the stroller watching Jayda have all the fun, so I let her take a dip in the pool.
She'll never be the same
She loved it so much, I could hardly catch her to get her out. Jayda couldn't believe her eyes when I ripped Paisley's diaper off and threw her in the pool with her dress on. I had to let some water out, since Paisley decided she could actually swim. She'd dive in on her belly and try to float. Swallowed a little nasty pool water that our dogs have slobbered in. Yum
I would post some pictures of the excitement, but when I sent Jayda in the house to get my camera, Paisley did a job in the pool. So when there's poo in the pool, the fun is over.
We re-filled and we'll try again this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment