In no particular order. Because sometimes, order ruins all the fun in life. And because I have a hard time sticking to strict orders. I'm a middle child.
Thank goodness Taylor came along so I could use that excuse.
Spaghetti and garlic toast
BBQ chicken and salad
Turkey and mashed potatoes (because we didn't end up having it last week)
Grilled Chicken Salad
Friday we will be in Belle Fourche for a wedding rehearsal! Yay.
I also have to note, that sometimes my menus work, sometimes they don't. I don't think the whole point is to limit yourself to only eating a certain meal on a certain date. Sometimes I switch the days around for what mood the family is in, or how many will be sitting at my table.
So far, I've found great savings by shopping weekly, and smarter shopping as well. I buy what I know I'll need, rather than what I think I'll need. It also relieves most of the stress that comes along with trying to prepare a meal with two kids barking at your heals. Sorry Paisley, you're still a doll. A hungry, hungry doll. Jayda, well you're just always hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment