As we all know, weight loss is HARD.
It's hard to resist, it's hard to not indulge, it's hard to eat tiny portions.
I just thought I'd share this picture with you all.
This is the table that I face E.V.E.R.Y D.A.Y
Each day when I come to work, I am greeted by this lovely table of yuck. Or Yum. However you prefer to see it. I see it as YUCK, because it is the reason for my own personal YUCK. That pan on the very end has carmel rolls in it. Those are peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies in the plastic container. And best of all, those are chips of every kind in that blue box.
My points system has greatly helped me avoid the temptation to grab things off that table and chow down. I know how much "grabbing" will cost me. And it's NOT worth it. Every time I look over that table, I think to myself, "Do I want this snack, or do I want to be skinny?"
Skinny wins every time.
I'd like to find a new place to have coffee breaks, and eat my lunch. Or see that table go away. But that doesn't appear to be happening. . . ever.
But I am winning this battle. Pound by pound, I AM WINNING.
But I am winning this battle. Pound by pound, I AM WINNING.

No comments:
Post a Comment