Sometimes I get so used to the way Jayda talks that I forget to realize how "grown up" she really does sound. I had to work late on Monday, so Tuesday morning I was asking Jayda what daddy cooked them for supper last night. She replied "Hmmm, chips and....and...I can't remember. I have to go ask Dad to remind me." She came back a few seconds later and reported they had grilled cheese.
Tonight on our way home;
Jayda: Mom, if I don't want to have a baby can I just ask Jesus not to give me one?
Me: well you might change your mind when you get older
Jayda: Old like you?
Me: {sigh} Yes. Old like me
Paisley's favorite thing to say recently is, "Uh OH." She likes to knock her cup off her tray and follow it with 13 "UH OH's." It's too cute to be annoying. Then she claps when I pick it up and give it to her. She's pretty proud of herself when she gets in back in the hole it belongs in. She'll clap and shake her head "yes."
This morning on our drive to Bison, Jayda and I were singing the ABC's. After the first round, Paisley started clapping and laughing with excitement! Even she knew Jayda had done a good job.
Jayda made Joseph's coat of many colors, in preschool. I'll get some pictures up soon of that. It turned out pretty cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment