Still waiting to see the proofs from our pictures, didn't want you to think I forgot :)
One week seems long enough to wait. But I'm impatient, so maybe I have high expectations. Either way, I hope she emails me sooner than later!
We had a good weekend of not doing much. Went to Jed's parents on Saturday. Hung out, ate, hung out some more. Jayda got to ride a bit and help get the cows in. Or maybe take the cows back. I'm not real sure. Either way, she got to ride. Until it started raining and she got miserably cold. Her Dad didn't even make her "tough" it out. He's gotten so soft.
Sunday we stayed home and did absolutely nothing. Nothing feels good sometimes. Until the wee ones get incredibly sick of doing nothing. It should be noted that I have not been to Rapid the entire month of October. In fact its been 37 days since I've been there. Weird. What's weirder is people keep assuming that I'm going to Rapid, even though I've made no comment on facebook or otherwise, stating I'll be doing so. Where is this coming from?
One person even said, "We were going to invite Jayda over, but so-and-so said you were going to Rapid for your birthday, so we didn't call her." Hmmm well so-and-so was wrong and should stop stalking my facebook profile for false information. And by the way, my birthday is two weeks away. It might be a little strange to celebrate THAT early.
Sorry, it's sort of annoying when people think they know everything that is going on in your life, based on what they see on facebook. Which isn't much anymore. It's a handy tool, but it's starting to feel invasive. Invasive and evasive. No one feels the need to talk in person because they can talk on facebook. I'm guilty as well, but at least I try to use correct grammar and punctuation ;) I often wonder, don't these people ever re-read what they wrote, before they hit the comment button. Why can't someone put a spell checker on facebook for these people?
No comments:
Post a Comment