Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

I asked Jed to take a "good" picture of the girls and I. He snapped it, looked at it.....
"Is it ok?" "Yep, it's good."

 Apparently our definitions of "good" are slightly different.


Hmmm, are you sure mom?


Cuz I'm really not too sure this is a good idea?


Alright, if you say so. Here we GO!


Yikes! Is that a bumble bee?


Doesn't this thing go any faster?



Alright, get me outta here.


 Well hello Mr. Pumpkim. I think I can lift you.


What? Anyone home?


Fine, I'll just push you over


There we go.


Oh, you again?



 Jayda's turn for fun. Checking out the zip line. It's not too late to chicken out.


Nope, I'm gonna do it! Here we go!


 Weeeeeee


 Hang onnnnnn


She did it! "That was FUN! Can I go again?!"

2 comments:

  1. Your good picture cracks me up! So...I am curious as to Jed's standards about what makes a picture good. That the camera took it? Don't get me wrong - it is completely precious, but maybe not exactly what you were going for! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, not at all what I was going for! I think Jed's standards include: all of us were IN the picture, and at least 1 person was looking at the camera. The end.

    ReplyDelete