OK so I basically revamped the whole thing because I'm not big on onions either. Here's my version
Whole grain, wheat tortillas. Fresh mushrooms, olives, yellow peppers, pizza sauce and low fat cheese.
Preheat the oven to 350.
Cook the chicken, or whatever meat you so choose, or none at all if you please. Saute the meat, mushrooms, peppers ect. Any veggies you love, USE em up!
Put 2 table spoons of pizza sauce on each tortilla. Throw the veggies on top and some cheese. Pop in the oven until the cheese is all melted and the tortilla is browned around the edges. ENJOY! This one is kid proof and husband proof. They both APPROVED, in other words. I let Jayda choose her topping, which greatly improves the odds of her eating it.
End result, quick, easy and 6 points per tortilla round (pizza). Score!
Next time I think I'll try some spinach, mushrooms, chicken. Need to find a light sauce first.

Yummm! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete