Thursday, January 31, 2013

Doors are in


It's a weeee bit cold up here on the frozen tundra today. I keep day dreaming of Spring and temperatures above 50 degrees. I try not to ask for too much. I'll settle with 50! Also day dreaming about what stage the house project will be at by that time.There are times it feels like there isn't a whole lot left to do and other times it feels like it will never get done. Jed and his Dad put our garage doors in last week. We LOVE them! Sorry about the big shadow across the picture. That shadow is coming from the plumbing truck! Yay! Jed's friend put the water lines in on Saturday. Just the toilets and the kitchen plumbing is left to do. Jed and Scott also started on the wiring. As of yesterday he had the second floor almost complete. Then he will move to the main level.

No comments:

Post a Comment