Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Keep 'er going

Stopping by for an update as I see February is almost half way over. Uh when did that happen? One day closer to Spring and Summer, so I'm cool with that.

I've been sticking to my workout schedule and back up to 3 miles a day at least 4 days a week. I'm starting to get back into the rhythm where I actually look forward to my treadmill time. Weird, but it does happen. And 45 minutes doesn't seem like an eternity. Well....as long as there's something entertaining on TV. My scale isn't being very kind to me and hasn't moved an ounce. But my pants are fitting better and I'm not so uncomfortable that I feel the urge to buy bigger ones. Which would really suck, considering I gave away all my fat girl pants with the intentions of never needing them again. So I'm just going to keep plugging along, one day at a time. Eating less and better and moving more! I have gone this entire week (3 days) without my morning Coke (winning), so I'm pretty proud of that! I am drinking diet pop instead...baby steps.

Oh and hey, it's Girl Scout cookie time! So one more reason the scale isn't moving! Stink'in COOKIES! If you need/want/don't want, but really do want....any cookies holla at Jayda, or me!

No comments:

Post a Comment