Just a few tidbits from the girls to share . . . .
Paisley got to start preschool this week! She was super excited and had no problem with me leaving her there. Sometimes she is a little hesitant if Jayda isn't going with her, but she did fine! When I picked her up they were all playing outside and she was standing by herself watching some other kids ride bike. She was bummed she didn't get a turn to ride a bike :(
She said it was fun, but Coby was being naughty. When I asked her what he was doing, she said, "Well we were playing and kept trying to wrestle me!"
This weekend Paisley was cuddling with me on the couch. I said, "I just love cuddling my little Pais, I don't want you to get bigger!" She replied, "Well you could just get another baby!" I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to stay little forever. She's convinced if she eats all of her supper she will get bigger. I'm certainly not going to argue with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment