Today I'm eating carrots and a diet cherry pepsi for breakfast. Yum. I'm feeling pretty defeated at this whole weight loss thing. Ugly, disgusting and frustrated. Sad that I put in all that work to lose weight and here I sit back at square one. So stupid. And the harder I try, it seems the harder I fail. Make the wrong choices, eat the wrong foods and see no progress. Another month goes by and nothing lost.
Then I read all these blogs of fitness people who keep saying to ditch the scale...the number on the scale doesn't matter. And I get madder and madder, because that's a lie. IT DOES matter. It matters to me. It matters to all the people who step on the scale and cringe. And think "Oh my gosh, how did that happen?"
Needing a boost and some will power :(
No comments:
Post a Comment