Friday, March 1, 2013

House Update

Just got off the phone with Lowes! Our cabinets will be delivered April 8th! So excited! Hoping they won't sit in their boxes until August :) That was Jed's comment. *cough cough*, WRONG!

Our roof is now complete! yay! I'll take some pictures this weekend. Jed's working on the soffit and getting the steel on the gable ends. I'm going to try to talk him into putting the front windows in. I like to ask him a gazillion times and wear him down. Then I go away for a while and leave him alone :)
He talked to the electrical inspector yesterday and it didn't sound like we would have any issues there. Jed was worried he had done too much insulating, but it will be fine. He was able to finish insulating the entire second floor ceiling and gable ends. Now we just have the insulation in a few of the interior walls left to do and the ceiling of the 1st floor.

Weekend temperatures are going to be near 60! Sounds like a dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment