Monday, March 25, 2013

Level 3

Tonight I'm moving on to level 3 of the 30 day shred! Uncharted territory! I'm getting super bored with level 2 and sick of each circuit, so it's high time to move on. This is the longest I've ever stuck with the shred, so I'm feeling good about that. I can see results in my legs the most. I almost took a "before" picture, but after I stood in my room half dressed, I just couldn't make myself do it. Mainly for the fear of Paisley getting a hold of my phone and showing the world. Or someone googling my name and accidentally coming across it. Not worth it! A shorts and tank top "before" is more appropriate!

After I get done with this 30 days, I think I'm going to go back to the thredclimber for 30 minutes and try the "No More Trouble Zones" video by Jillian as well. Once it gets nice enough (minimum of 50 degrees) I'll take my butt outside on my lunch hour. Until then, inside we must stay. I'm hoping to lose 2 more pounds by the 1st of April and round out March with a loss of 5 pounds. Nothing too dramatic, but slow and steady wins the race, right?!

Another 5 pounds in April would great and I'll start to feel a lot better about where I'm at! Gotta have goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment