Since I posted a picture of our sink below, I have a cute tid bit from Paisley.
Her and Jayda were inspecting the sink, mainly to check out what was inside that huge box. As they got it open and found the sink inside, Paisley said, "Is it a tub??"
I got a laugh out of it! It could be a tub for her at this point.
Over the weekend Jed did manage to get ALL the walls framed up! Upstairs and downstairs! Yay! The closets remain to be framed, but that's all! Yay for progress. He will be going to Rapid sometime this week to get more materials. And I've got more doors to pick out. Man, I'm kind of sick of doors! This time I need to decide on interior doors. I've got my eye on one already, just need to price it. Which is my least favorite part of this...finding out the price and then going back to the drawing board. Ugh. Good taste sucks sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment