Thursday, January 17, 2013

Working on my fitness

I better chime in on the getting fit topic. I'm down 3 pounds, which is ok. Was hoping for more by now, but trying to be patient! I began exercising this week and hope to see firmness results from that. My goal is 10 miles a week for the remainder of January and pick it up to 15 miles a week in February.

I don't know if you remember Jayda's infamous quote the last time I was on this weight loss journey. I was headed to my room to get on the treadmill and said, "We'll I'm off to work on my fitness!" To which she replied, "Her fatness dad, she's going to work on her fatness." Apparently he didn't hear me. Gotta love her!


1 comment:

  1. We quote Jayda all the time here!! Working on my fatness your my witness!!
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete