First of all, NO I AM NOT expecting. But if it were up to Paisley, I would be and they would be twin boys! It's amazing how she picks up a conversation and just rolls with it!!
We were having supper last night and Jed said, "I think we need to have two boys, since we have two girls." Jayda and Paisley both jumped in, YES!!! Paisley said, "just go back to the doctor and get some boys." Jayda said, "Yeah mom, quit taking those pills!!!"
Good lord. Where do they come up with this stuff?! How do they KNOW this stuff?
After a few hours, I told Paisley we were NOT having babies, so please don't go to daycare and tell anyone that we are. She replied, "Yes we are Mom, they are in daddy's big belly!" Oh goodness! Ok Paisley, you can tell everyone that!!
Just another night and the dinner table with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment