Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Things she says

Miss Paisley is turning into quite the ham lately. She's constantly saying things that you can't help but laugh at, even if they are slightly naughty.

I told her to pick up some garbage and throw it away. She did, then she opened the cupboard with all the snacks in it and was browsing. I said, "what are you doing in there Pais?" She replied, "nun uf dor biz-ness!"

I gave her a cup of bacon bits, and told her to be careful and not spill them on the floor or she'd be in big trouble. Not even two minutes later as I was walking down the hall I heard her say, "Ut-oh. Me in big twuble."

I was telling her to take her pajamas to her room and pick up her toys. "Me awwready did mom. I seriwus."

Some of her words are too cute not to document also. She says Teddy bear, tebby bear. And strawberries, is straw-ba-berries.

She also thinks she has "Bieber fever." As in a real fever is called that. Although she does know who he is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment