Do you ever read about comthing in the news that just really bothers you? Frankly, a lot of things in the news bother most of us, but once in a while there's a story that you just can't stop thinking about?
I'm sure most of you have heard about this story...the missing Utah mother of two, a few days ago her husband killed himself and his two sons. I'll link the story below if you have not.
Powell case
Just sickening. So incredibly sad. I can't stop thinking about those two little boys. Bless their souls. How scared they must have been, and the look in the eyes when their own father came after them with an axe. Breaks my heart. I kept finding myself staring at my own children last night while I was giving them a bath. How could ANYONE do that? Why can't crazy people just kill themselves. Why do they have to take innocent children with them. Sadly, I hope their mother is dead too, so she never has to cope with the gruesome way her children were murdered.
Sorry for the downer of a post. Just sharing my sadness for those boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment