Tuesday, February 7, 2012

ol gus

Y'all can just blame pinterest for stealing all my time and leaving none to devote to this poor lil blog.

Here we are, the school year is half over. Jayda is still pretty excited about school and learning all sorts of things I never knew a kindergartner would learn. We're talking three languages, people. Three! She can also sing the star spangled banner, pretty spot on. Her rodeo queen days are not far off!

Hard to believe that Paisley can go to Head Start next year, if we choose. How did that happen? She is always full of good day care stories. There's a new baby at day care that she is in love with. The moment we walk in the door she asks where he is, so she can go see him. His name is Zander, which is even more funny to hear her say. She also LOVES HER SOME CAKE! Another mom bakes cakes and was talking about cake at day care. Paisley went and got her shoes and coat on and told her, I WANT CAKE! She was pretty upset when she didn't get to go home with her. The minute I walked in the door, she said, LETS GET CAKE!!! She's too stinkin funny.

I bought them these hats at the stock show
Talk about CUTE! They look like little mini Scott's running around.


See what I mean?!!


1 comment: