Friday, February 17, 2012

merry christmas, er what?

I ordered Christmas cards today. Except they aren't Christmas cards anymore! They'll be New Year's cards, even though it's almost March.

That's how we roll.

major fail this year in that department, but ah well. There should be more room on your fridge for our lovely picture now that you've taken all the Christmas cards down. You have taken them down, haven't you?

Yeah, me neither.

So in a few weeks, you might see a little envelope in your mail box with our picture in it, as well as school pictures of the girls. Only had those since September.

Ugh, what is happening to me? Every thing I was always on top of, is falling behind!! HELP!
Guess I won't worry about it too much, most of you that read this didn't send me a card AT ALL! HA, still one up on YOU PEOPLE!! kidding. sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment