My little Paisley pie has been sick this week. Monday I stayed home with her and we cuddled all day! She's so incredibly different than Jayda. Jayda never was a cuddler, hugger, didn't really even like to be held when she was little. Paisley on the other hand, loves to snuggle. Usually when we get home after work, its the first thing she wants to do. She'll walk up to me in my chair and say, "you nuggle me?" So cute. How could you resist a face like that.
Anyway, she's still fighting this bug she's got. Fever and a nasty cough and now a runny nose. The first two days she was a pretty pleasant sick person, but by the third you can tell its starting to irritate even her. She keeps walking around saying, "me feel yucky." And every time I hug her and tell her I'm sorry she feels so yucky, she puts her bottom lip out and starts sobbing. Poor lil bugger.
Sounds like she's not the only one. The entire day care tribe is also sick. Fun stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment