Monday, March 21, 2011

We escaped

The water has gone down and we are able to get out! Praise the Lord!

We were also able to escape the confines of the house and get outside a little this weekend. Jayda got to ride Lucy and try out her new saddle. Paisley got to be re-introduced to the outdoors! Sometimes I wonder if she remembers green grass. She didn't like seeing Jayda ride her bike around, having all the fun. Looks like we better fix that problem. I did get a few pictures of their outdoor time.

Deep conversation


Come a little closer


There...that's better


Daddy's girls



Just a' swingin'




While Jayda was outside with Jed, I let Paisley take a bath by herself. She doesn't get to do that very often. She was in there long enough to wrinkle up like a raisin. Loves her bath time. It was cut short, because she farted and it scared her! She looked back at her little bum and started saying "paw-ie, paw-ie" (potty) so I got her out and sat her on the potty. Nothing happened, so she said, "DONE," and slammed the toiled lid down. I guess she went three times on Thursday at day care. This may be progressing with or without my cooperation!

No comments:

Post a Comment