Thursday, March 31, 2011

Monkey buddies

Since this is the last day of March, I better sneak one more post in and go out with a bang. Or something like that.

It looks more like January than it does the end of March, but the temps are slowly rising, so we'll take what we can get. Hopefully in a few days this snow will be gone.  .   .   .  again. And we can dry out the mud  .   .   .  again!

Paisley's word of the week is "mun-tee." Translated as monkey! Sometimes it's more of a "mun-ee" than monkey, then she really concentrates to get the K or T sound in there.

Over the weekend we had one of those "moments," you'd like to wrap up and stick in your pocket! She crawled up beside me on the couch real close, leaned her head on my shoulder, looked up at me and said, "buddy."  {sigh} so, SO cute! She melts my heart!

She also fractures my nose. For realz, I think I may have a small fracture. She was sitting on my lap and forcefully bounced her head back, hitting the bridge of my nose. DANG, that HURTS! My eyes were a little puffy and one side was darker than usual. Didn't get full blown black eyes, but I've had headaches ever since and it's tender to the touch. Hoping it'll get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment