Friday, March 18, 2011

On the wrong side. (again)

Well, the water came up in the night. The bridge is completely under water and we're officially stuck at home. We took my Tahoe over to the other side last night. Hoping worst case scenario, we could at least walk across.

No such luck.

At least if the road is completely gone, I'll be able to get to work once the water goes down.

If you couldn't tell....this isn't our first rodeo. Last time it flooded out the bridge, I had a car that was too low to even attempt to drive across the washouts. We were stuck.

This time we at least have transportation "on the other side!" Nothing irritates me more than burning vacation days FOR NOTHING. Those days are precious. Must use them wisely!
So now we wait. Wait and hope the water goes down quickly. We're already out of milk. Paisers needs her milk!

Oh and the UPS man called. He said he put two packages in my Tahoe. I've been waiting 2 weeks for those to come so I can finish a pair of boots. And there they sit. Gotta get me a raft.



No comments:

Post a Comment